|Panel Thickness||45 mm|
Being a renowned organization of the market, we are involved in manufacturing and supplying an all-encompassing range of Modular Softwall Cleanroom to our global clients. It is manufactured using the topmost grade raw material and sophisticated technology in compliance with the certified industrial norms. In order to deliver the defect free range, offered product is tested against the various parameters of quality set by international industry.Other Details:
- Perfect cleanliness
- Excellent Work stations
- Optimum quality
- Soft wall curtains and strip shields
- Fluorescent/CFL lighting
- Hard wall and Soft wall clean rooms
- HVAC System
- Pharmaceutical clean rooms
- Clean room doors
- Cost Effective Rates
- Clean room pass boxes
- High Durability
- Fan filter units
- Minimal Maintenance
- Clean room air showers Etc
SRMC Modular Walls and Ceilings, Doors, View Panels etc., have several unique features to build State-of-the-Art Cleanrooms and other controlled environments for various applications.Features:
SRMC-Material Of Construction:
- Flush surfaces for easy cleaning and for complying to cGMP requirements.
- Practically no maintenance
- Good stability due to advanced architectural design
- Attractive appearance
- Custom designed solutions from a single room to complete departments
- Full modularity
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
Detailed Specifications Of Components:
Self bearing wall provided in modular units consisting of:
- High Pressure Laminate
- Powder Coated/Pre-Painted Aluminium or G.I.
- Stainless Steel
- Modular Cleanroom In High-Pressure Laminate Construction
- External panels in 4mm thick massive fire retardant plastic laminate, provided with protection film to avoid damage during the operational and commissioning phases.
- Internal insulation by PUF (Polyurethene Foam) OR HDP (High Density Polystyrene) 35 kg. density/m³
- Internal framework made by extruded aluminium profiles.
- Panels and internal insulation are sealed together by using a special polyurethane-based mono-component glue in case of insulation with HDP.
- Floor bearing profile in extruded aluminium.
- Connection profile made in extruded aluminium section, designed to be sandwiched in the vertical junction knot between two consecutive panels, complete with seat for silicone sealant.
Manufactured with suitable cutouts in the panel, and installing sandwiched double glass panels by using 5mm glass.The spacer between the glasses is filled in with molecular sleeves to absorb moisture.The windows are installed flush with the wall and silicone is applied in the gap between the perimeters.Windows, as specified, are available in standard dimensions:
- Size : 1000mm x 1000mm flush window for movable wall
- Size : 500mm x 750mm flush window for door
- Door STD AL-PL-45