The year was 2000 when we, Srprefabs Modular Cleanroom Private Limited came into vision and initiated our business of manufacturing, supplying and exporting Modular Clean Rooms and Cabinets. Designed & developed at our workplace using latest technology and premium quality components, the specified range of equipment has gained huge appreciation in the market. Our customers can procure from us Clean Rooms, Modular Cleanroom and Modular Operation Theatre, characterized by convenient operational features & low maintenance requirements.
In order to make sure that our offerings must be of incomparable range, we have developed our workplace over a wide area assorted with latest range of tools & machinery. Comprising several individual departments, our infrastructure has been kept coordinated & organized, so that our business tasks must be accomplished in a fruitful way. Professionals incorporated with us have vast industry experience and are successfully regulating the entire venture. It has been our prior requisite to offer our customer’s total satisfaction in terms of products offered with assured capital value and to deliver these promised specifications, we are liable towards performing our production tasks based on industry laid parameters. Therefore, we are here to make our customers’ business experiences fruitful, in compliance with their budgetary requirements. We exports in Middle East, Africa.
Mr. Balaji Balram Singh Y., is a name that has made our firm to attain immense success in the rectified business. He along with his vast industry expertise and exceptional managerial skills enabled our team to put in their endless efforts & to bring forth products as per customers’ expectations.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||Service ProviderExporter|
|Company CEO||Balaji Balram Singh Y.|
|Registered Address||Plot-102, SVCIE, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad - 500 055, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
|Provide after Sales Support||Installation TrainingOnsite Support|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentLarge Product LineGood Financial Position & TQMLarge Production Capacity|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|DGFT / IE Code||0905018354|
|Banker||CITY UNION BANK LTD|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashChequeCredit CardDDOnlineBank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By CargoBy SeaBy Road|
Send us a Quick MessageDiscuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Our Core Management
Mr. Balaji Balram Singh. Y (Founder and Managing Director)
- Mr. Balaji Balram Singh holds a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from KITS Engineering college, Nagpur
- He has vast experience of working in Leading Pharmaceuticals
- He has been involved in the manufacturing facility for developing Paneling for Cleanroom Construction
- Further, owing to his guidance and leadership abilities, we are able to undertake Turnkey Projects
Apart from manufacturing and supplying of a wide range of Clean Room and Contamination Control Equipment and Accessories, we also offer our services right from conceptional design to final commissioning of the plant with validation.
- Design Engineering
- HVAC System
- Automation, BMS
We partner in Conceptualization, designing, Planning, construction, commissioning of the cleanroom
Class 100000 to Class 10 [ISO 8 to ISO 4]:
- Air Handling Units, Ducts, Filter modules
- Modular Partitions, Ceilings, Doors
- Laminar Flow work stations, material transfer devices
GMP - conversions / modifications:
- Modification of existing manufacturing facility to meet the standards
- Commissioning and validation as per WHO - GMP standards
- Design and supply of custom made devices in stainless steel
- Work tables, benches etc. in stainless steel
- Design, Installation - till commissioning of laboratories as per GLP
- Design of Microbiology, Instrumentation, Chemistry labs
- Turnkey lab supply with work tables, Island tables, fume cupboards, Laminar Flow machines etc.
Annual Maintenance Contract.
- AHUs, Cleanrooms, Laminar Flow workstations
- Largest inventory of air filters [20, 10, 5, 3 micron] pre filters and hepa filters.
- Room differential pressure management
- Periodic testing & Validation of clean rooms
Below mentioned are our prestigious client:
- Dr. Reddy's
- Lee pharma Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves
- Revital Healthcare
- Apollo Hospitals
We are able to set new benchmarks for our competitors owing to the following factors :
- Quality range of Clean Room and Contamination Control Equipment and Accessories
- Functionally advanced products
- Experienced professionals
- Customized solutions
- Competitive prices